Thursday, February 10, 2011

A Much Needed Break

The other two kids are with their dad this week, so I brought my daughter to spend the week with my husband. This out-of-town contract thing is getting old. As nice as it is to have actual people to talk to (not that the kids aren't people, but sometimes I wonder), it has only helped Peighton's behavior slightly. At least she is good when the other grown-ups come home from work. We are staying at my in-law's house so it helps to have grandma and grandpa plus daddy to help. We are actually considering staying up here for good. I don't really want to. It's about two and a half hours from home. Mostly I don't want to change the kids schools and daycare but it may be my only hope of finding a real job. I am an amateur photographer but that doesn't pay the bills. It does save me money on doing the kids pictures myself. I will also have a huge custody fight on my hands should we choose to move, and I don't want to move without the other kids. I'm just scared. Very scared. I know God has a plan for me, I just wish I could here what He is saying. I am praying He leads me to the job He wants me to have. Here are a few pictures I took the other day...



No comments:

Post a Comment