Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Grouchy Pants

Peighton is sitting on the couch eating a poptart (which I really should have kept at the table but oh, well- not one worth fighting right now) and I looked over at her and whispered "Psssst". She grumbled "What?". I called her grouchy pants. She said "I'm not grouchy pants. Now leave my grouchy pants alone". She is too freaking funny sometimes! And all the while it looked like the cat is giving me dirty looks from his perch on the back of the couch until he fell asleep. At least he's quiet.

I am still torn about trying to hold out for a job here in town or start applying where my husband is working. He told me yesterday that he officially decided that he doesn't want to stay here and work. I informed him that he officially should have discussed that with his wife before he officially decided. Dammit. I just wish I knew what the right decision for all of us as a family was. I hate not knowing what to do. I had better figure it out soon- I'm almost out of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment