Monday, February 21, 2011

It's Monday again but so far it's not going too bad. P whined all night so I didn't get much sleep and I usually don't anyway my first night alone. I actually exercised today- I have Slim in 6. I haven't done it in forever. Thought about it every day but that's about as far as it went. I had to start over with the easy one and by the halfway point I was feeling the burn and sweating like a pig.

After my workout (and shower, of course), it was almost lunch time since I hadn't gotten in a big hurry today. I cooked my very first poached egg ever. It was actually pretty good. It tasted pretty much like a hard-boiled egg with soft yokes.  P liked the white part but refused to eat the yellow. At least she ate.
Now to laundry, dishes, and that Smurfs marathon.

No comments:

Post a Comment