Friday, December 2, 2011

I hate Walmart

I know I shouldn't get on here and blast Walmart, but I just can't help it. I hate Walmart. If I had any other options in my small town I wouldn't shop there. Their clearance prices are a joke. The checkout lines are always a mile long no matter how few people are in the rest of the store. Today I went and got a dog house. They were on the top shelf and I couldn't find any employees to help. Finally after awhile of looking, I had someone paged. After about twenty minutes of waiting, I decided to climb up and get it myself. Finally after I had gotten it down (just to have the price checked because it wasn't marked), a manager walked by. He checked the price for me, got me a different one down, carried it up front, and then even had someone come up just to check me out so I didn't have to wait. Overall my trip to Walmart this morning wasn't pleasant, but that one manager's courtesy helped to make up for it.


On a more hilarious note, I got my daughter home from preschool and she is rambling about whatever comes to her four-year-old mind. She asked, "Mom, how did you get me in your tummy- cause it didn't feel like you ate me". What!!!! How freakin' funny! Sometimes I don't know where she comes up with this stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment